The Shaman’s Way of Healing
Delve into the core practices of shamanic energy healing as taught globally by the Four Winds Society. The work of a shaman is to bring balance to the luminous energy field, which surrounds the human body and holds the records, or “imprints” of our emotional and physical traumas and of our well-being.
In this day-long introductory workshop, you will:
- gain an understanding of sacred space, both personal and environmental
- explore the human energy field including the chakras and practice a process to clear them, before they have a chance to express as disease in the body
- learn a process for moving the body’s nervous system out of the fight-or-flight response which facilitates the body’s ability to heal
- discover the importance of ceremony in creating better health
- experience the power of shamanic journeying
This introduction into healing techniques of the shamans of the Americas is suitable for self-healing as well as for those in the healing professions.“This was the best workshop I have ever taken!“ RR, July 2010
We would love to bring this workshop to your area. Contact us for details.Cost is $75 and includes handouts and a CD. Snacks and beverages provided.